Welcome to the Press Room.
Whether you’re a reporter, a reviewer, someone interested in booking Lisa for a speaking engagement, or a bookseller looking to publicize an upcoming signing, you’re welcome to print out or download the materials provided here.
Please note that any use of Lisa’s photo must be accompanied by the credit:
Author photo by Mark Oxley/Studio 16.
If you would prefer a print media kit or are interested in arranging an interview or a speaking engagement, please contact Lisa directly through the form on the Contact Page.
For 300 dpi JPG photo of Lisa, click image above. For hi-res TIFF, Click Here.
For 300 dpi image of current book cover, Click Here.
CLIPPINGS AND REFERENCE MATERIAL
Check out these current and past interviews with Lisa:
Dream Date, article in the Ashland Daily Tidings (November 11, 2008)
15 Things I’ve Learned from Writing Romance Novels, guest blog at Plot Monkeys (July 2009)
Bookaholics Bookclub (June 2009)
Blogcritics (November 2008)
Night Owl Romance (July 2008)
MyShelf.com/Beneath the Covers (Feb 2002)
Love Conquers All, article in The Bremerton Sun (February 13, 2000)
Magical Romance (1999)
AWARDS and HONORS
AMAZON TOP 10 BEST IN ROMANCE for 2009 – IMMORTAL OUTLAW
RT BOOK REVIEWS REVIEWERS CHOICE AWARDS
Nominated by the reviewers of RT BOOK REVIEWS Magazine (formerly Romantic Times)
- 2009 Finalist, Best Historical Vampire/Werewolf/Shapeshifter Romance — IMMORTAL OUTLAW.
- 2008 Finalist, Best Historical Paranormal Romance — IMMORTAL WARRIOR
- 1994 Finalist, Best Western Historical Romance – HOSTAGE HEART
REVIEWERS INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION (RIO) DOROTHY PARKER AWARD OF EXCELLENCE 2001, Honorable Mention — TO MARRY AN IRISH ROGUE
- Lisa loves this one, because these ladies read a ton of books every year — to be one of the ones remembered and singled out was a terrific honor.
EMERALD CITY KEEPER AWARD 2000, Best Single Title Contemporary — TO MARRY AN IRISH ROGUE
- Awarded by the Greater Seattle Chapter at their annual conference, the Keeper honors books by Northwest authors that are “too precious to loan out or give away.”
BLUE BOA AWARD 1999 — RAZZLE DAZZLE
- Sponsored by the Peninsula Chapter of RWA. This award came complete with a genuine blue feather boa, which for a time was Lisa’s favorite writing costume. (What? You don’t wear costumes when you write?)
• Pacific Northwest Writers Conference (Workshop Presenter, 2010; Panelist, 2001, 1999)
•Whidbey Island Writers Conference (Workshop Presenter, 2009)• Emerald City Writers Conference (Workshop Presenter, 2009, 2006, 2000, 1999, 1998)
• Northwest Bookfest (Panelist, 2001)
• Romance Writers of America National Conference (Workshop Presenter, 2001)
• Sleepless in Silverdale Writers Conference (Workshop Presenter, 2000, 1998)